Monday, June 13, 2011

the country

Don't you love the country? I was raised in a small Texas town. I currently live in a different small Texas town, and I plan to grow old with my hubby and watch my grandchildren play in the back yard of the country home that will become our "forever home" in a small Texas town...or anywhere in North Carolina (tee hee).



In the country, your kids can "drive" down the dirt back roads...

...on their Daddy's lap, of course.

I love cows. They are simple. They just look at you and swat the flies on their backs. They give us cheese...God bless the cows. I love me some cheese...





(obligatory snaggletooth 8-year-old shot...bless that awkward age)


(obligatory gapped-tooth 3-year-old shot...bless that age too)


What is more country than a tire swing?


Have a great day y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Will blog for comments...