Monday, April 4, 2011

welcome

If you have meandered over from my old blog, welcome! If you are new, hi there! This blog is in the very beginning stages and I am trying to figure out this whole blog design thing myself, and let me tell you, I am no blog designer (and I'm too cheap to have someone design it for me...maybe later in the game...). Let me start by saying, I am passionate about the Lord, my family, and my home (in that order) :). I have an amazing husband and 3 incredibly energetic children (8, 4 & 3). I live in a small Texas town, am a stay-at-home-mom, but in reality, that actually means that I have several full time jobs that include housekeeper, nanny, decorator, chef, party planner, administrative assistant, crafter, seamstress, and recreational director. I get paid in hugs and kisses, which is fine by me! I have no hobbies other than running a household, so behold my blog's name. With 3 kids & a hubby that works long hours, I have to squeeze in my hobby when I have a few spare minutes. Although I would love the luxury of bags and bags of money to go shop with and decorate and fluff my home, I simply don't, and that makes making my house a home more challenging...and fun! Come follow me as I live my life with my Home as my Hobby. Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Jenn~ So nice to meet you! Thanks for your comments! Best wishes to you as you begin your homeschool journey! Stay in touch...I'm following you :)...loving your blog!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Will blog for comments...